Last doll standing

Dear Diary,

It's been a big surprise for us.  Instead of interest in our blog drying up once the final post was published, the number of daily visits continues, up to 97 visits in a day.  People keep coming to see what's here.  So, I'm going to do some postings from time to time and see what happens.

I am now the last remaining doll in our household.  Since I have only human company, I will have to adapt to living in a big people world.


I refused to leave the house until I had a pair of trousers to wear.  My friend Henry asked his mum to make some for me as a surprise.  One day, a parcel came in the post and inside was a pair of wonderful long pants!  You can see how handsome I look in them.

I don't know when I'll be back to write in my diary.  For now, I wish everyone much happiness.

Hans

Popular posts from this blog

Dolls & lizards?

His lordship, lord todd wadley

Leaving New Zealand behind